Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) aims to bring your website or your e-shop
to higher positions in search engines. It is designed and combined with SEO for best results.
But what exactly is Search Engine Marketing?
What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM);
The goal of Search Engine Marketing is to achieve the highest possible visibility in search engines for searches related to your business, product or service that you are selling. In other words, SEM is needed to bring traffic to your blog, site or e-shop.
All websites, regardless of content, usually aim to make this content known and accessible to as many Internet users as possible. Except for content marketing or content marketing.
So it’s not just about quality content or great web design to help your site outperform the competition.
Search Engine Marketing in numbers
- 43% of the visitors of a site come from the search engines
- 45% of searchers look no further than the first page of results
- The average big advertiser in the US buys 17,000 keywords against 3-4 thousand in Europe. That's why Google earns 40% of their income outside the US despite 72% of searches being outside the US.
- The keyword advertising is performed by specialized companies, while in Europe by the advertising companies (in England 70%).
- The overall estimate for SEM performance is that $ 1 advertising usually yields $ 10 - $ 20 extra volume. This is not 100% sure, because competition is dropping the numbers.
- Because the market is very fluid for every ad campaign, search engines are tested with all keywords and the most efficient campaigns are selected.
- Each campaign is rated after 2 - 10 clicks, while the most important of the search terms is the last one.
- Google earns 25% of its revenue from Adsense. A good SEM user does not spend more than 7% of their budget on it, as conversion is 25-30% more expensive than Adwords.
- Strange as it may be, the search results found in positions 4-10 achieve a better CTR than the first 4.
- For whatever keywords we fail with SEO we resort to their SEM market. The general consideration is that SEO performs better but is a longer-term investment. However, 75-90% of users do not understand the difference between organic results and paid results.
SEM by NetDesigns
- Demand Evaluation – Search for your product or service.
- Set priorities for managing your budget.
- Customer modeling (buyer persona) based on the way social networks that your potential customer uses.
- Integrated Keywords Research to reach your potential customers through their searches and digital behavior.
- Manage – optimize your digital footprint on social media and metasearch engines focused on the various milestones that influence consumer decisions (micromoments).
- Tips for Content Generation – Delivery and Management.
- Higher search engine rankings for keywords that are valuable to your business – activity.
- Increase Organic Traffic (Traffic Due to Search Engines for Unpaid Rankings).
- Optimize paid campaigns on both search engines and social media.
- Increase conversions. Visits that turn into beneficial actions for your business – activity such as online – offline shopping, mailing list subscriptions, subscriptions, social media interactions.
- Optimize your investment (ROI) based on your projected budget.
Ask for a quote
We can help! Click here and fill out the form and we will make a free quote on your needs.